If you are receiving a Type 13 Mismatch Error, this article will help you repair the problem.
Automation Errors/Type Mismatch(13):
This may be due to some corrupt registry settings on the system or some mismatched DLLs.
Perform the following steps to uninstall the client completely and then reinstall it.
BEFORE YOU UNINSTALL:
For existing clients, the catalog file is the backup.mdb file. You will need to copy this file to another location before uninstalling the client in order to save the settings.
After reinstalling, the catalogue file needs to be copied back to its original location, and the client will need to be reinstalled.
Steps for complete uninstall of Client:
1. Uninstall the client (Remote Backup) by going into Control panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
2. Delete the C:\Program Files\Remote Backup folder.
3. Delete the C:\Program Filers\Common Files\Install Shield\Engine\6 folder (if present).
4. Go to C:\Program Files\Install Shield Installation Information.
Delete the folder: f0674b40-d8c3-11d3-8c61-00104b1f6cf0. You may need to search for it.
5. Go to Start - >Run. Type regedit.
6. Go to HKEY_Local Machine -> Software. Delete the entire Quantum Tech, Inc, branch.
Also, perform the registry changes/deletes as mentioned in the article below: