By default, this feature is turned OFF. This article describes how to turn it on.
To Enable IP Logging:
1) First shut down your RBS Manager and Server. (If running as a service, stop the RBS Server Service.)
2) Edit the following Registry Key to True:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Quantum Tech, Inc.\RBSServer\Settings: Set IPLog to "True".
3) Restart your RBS Server. (or start the RBS Server service).
4) From now on, the Server will generate IP logs for each of the Endpoints that login to the server.
The IP Logs are stored by default under the \RBS Server\ folder. (or the Log Folder if defined under RBS Manager-Tools-Properties-Manager Preferences)
5) The filname format of these logs are the IP address of the client (with .log extension). Ex: 233.33.xx.xx