If you need to uninstall the RBS Server from Services mode, this article will tell you how.
To uninstall the RBS Server from services mode:
1) Stop and Close your RBS Manager program if it is running on the desktop.
2) From Control Panel: Admin Tools: Services Panel - Stop the RBS Server service.
3) Close the services panel.
4) Launch RBS Manager program. Go to Tools: Properties: Manager Preferences and uncheck the Service Mode option. That will uninstall the Service. Click apply.
5) Close the RBS Manager and restart it from your desktop shortcut. The server will now start in Application mode.