Endpoint not opening
Close the RBS Endpoint completly. Go to Task Manager- ->Processes,
Stop rbclient.exe and rbackup.exe if running.
Try opening the Endpoint by running rbclient.exe in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Backup\
Please add both rbclient.exe and rbackup.exe to the DEP exception list.
To get to these settings:
1. Right-click on "My Computer" and select the Properties page.
2. On the Properties page, select the "Advanced" tab, and click on the "Settings" button in the "Performance" section.
3. On the Performance Options page, select the "Data Execution Prevention" tab.
4. Select "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select".
5. Use the "Add" button on this page to add rbclient.exe and rbackup.exe to the "opt out" list. Make sure they are enabled and checked.
6. Click "OK" on each of the pages when finished and reboot the system.
Start RBS Endpoint software.