Check to see if the path for the rbs.mdb file is correct in ODBC settings under the Control Panel. Here is how to do this:
1. Open Control Panel -> Administrative tools.
2. Select ODBC Settings/Data sources.
3. Click on the System DSN tab -> You should see the "RBSDB" data source under "Name".
4. Double click it and the ODBC Microsoft Access Setup" window will pop up.
5. Click on the "Select" option. The "Select Database" window will open.
6. Check to see that the path for the rbs.mdb is correctly. (Default path: C:\Program Files\RBS Server)
7. Restart your server.