Add a new language to the RBackup Client
You can add a language in the Customize Client Installer. It will be available in the Client's Simple Interface.
Follow the steps given below to add a language in the Customized Client Installer.
1. Go to the RBS Server folder (By Default:C:\Program Files or Program Files(x86)\RBS Server\Client\Culture folder) and copy the "English US" folder and paste it in the same folder. Rename it to your new languages' name.
2. To add the Russian language, rename the copied folder to 'Russian' (RBS Server/Client/culture/'Russian') and save it. Go to the Russian folder and rename English US.ini file to 'Russian.ini' and save it. Open the ini file and convert all text in the ini to Russian language. Do not localize the label names in the .ini file, just change the language text.
Example: textlblAdvanced (Original text) = Advanced (change the text as per the language)
3. Now go to the Client folder (RBS Server/client) and edit 'Culture.ini', add your new language to the list and save it.
IMPORTANT: Language name should be same in all the three locations
4. Now go to Tools --> Customize Client Installer --> Advanced Tab --> More Advanced option and check if the language added is available in the Language drop down menu.
5. Rebuild your Client installers to include your new language.
KEYWORDS: language translate translation localise localize